Monday, October 16, 2006

New Printer!

Today I've got my new printer for £19.99 at Argos after my old printer broke with was free with my desktop computer. The print outs looks very good but we'll see if it's really good later.

And also today my SFL team is now up on the website, it's called Ravini Raptors (Should be Ravin' Raptors) because the chairman (Maths Teacher) done the team for me & I can't even log on.

Talking of teachers, I've been doing my English SATS Practice Reading paper which was easy & in Maths I've been learning about Formula which was also easy.

I don't know why people still call MSN, it's on Windows Live Messenger you chav. (Not directly at you unless you say MSN)

Yesterday I was listened to Triple M on LBC 97.3 & I listened for about 1 hour & 30 minutes, ny favourite part was with Varinder & Gram.

I've just seen that the Iain Lee Forum will be merging with the Tommy Boyd Forum, this will be good because lots of good members of the Tommy Boyd Forum, don't go on the Iain Lee Forum. I hope this merge carries on.

Champions League on this week:
Manchester "Muppets" United vs Copenhagen - 7:30 Tuesday on ITV1
CSKA Moscow vs Arsenal - 5:00 Tuesday on ITV4

1 comment:

Clangnuts said...

You will be financially raped when you come to buy ink for that cheap printer. You fool.