Sunday, October 15, 2006

BBC One's New Look

I know new look launched last Saturday but I really want to talk about it. I really didn't like the Dancers because it's really rubbish but I felted like I want to say goodbye when the did the montage before News 24 last Friday. It's on YouTube to watched again & again and to see the Ballet one which was only showed when a sad event happens (For example, Pope John Paul died).

It's was Saturday morning & before Saturday Kitchen the Kites launched the new look with the Hippos after a preview of Strictly Come Dancing (Which I don't like).

I do like it but I will take some used to but my favourites are the kites & hippos. And you can watch them on the BBC One Website.

Spoofs were already been made for example a washing machine & a clock being used. So have a look on YouTube for spoofs & old BBC idents like the Globe.

No comments: